The Krav Maga Alliance is proud to announce a Krav Maga Instructor certification at Wingate Institute in Israel. This certification process will begin 9-16 September, 2014. Successful candidates will receive an official Krav Maga instructor diploma from Wingate Institute.
Wingate Institute is the home of Krav Maga instructor training in Israel. This diploma will be a prestigious addition to your credentials, and a great experience for you!
The Course will be taught in 6 days from Tuesday, 9 September – Monday evening, 15 September, with departure on the morning of Tuesday, 16 September. There will be no training or meals on Saturday. The course will include lectures, practical training, practical teaching exercises, and examinations.
1. High school graduation
2. Minimal age: 22
3. A minimum of Brown Belt level in Krav Maga
4. 5 years experience in Krav Maga training or vast experience in other martial arts plus 2 years of Krav Maga
5. Passing a practical entry examination, demonstration of techniques.
6. Submitting short CV of practical Krav Maga experience.
The Cost and What It Covers
Register and pay before 1 August and pay $2,500. Starting August 1, the cost is $3,000. This includes:
- Lodging at Wingate Institute
- 3 meals per day (Saturday not included)
- Diploma fees, admin fees, etc.
You can register here.
Register and pay on or after 1 August and pay $3,000.
The fee does NOT include airline tickets.
The fee also does NOT include transportation to and from the airport on the first and last day.
How to Register
Register for the Wingate training here. Once you’ve registered, we will be contacting you with additional information to coordinate the administrative details. In the meantime, sign up and pay at the link below, and you’re in!
We are limiting the course to 30 participants. We expect it to fill up fast.